quarta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2009

A esperança está ao lado

Lack of faith
I'm so beyond repair, sometimes I don't now how I can even walk everyday, let alone wake up when the sun rises. I feel like I'm so beyond the possibility of being a whole person again...

Holy mercy
You are not broken, your heart is just short of light for a little bit, but if you look around carefuly, inside of you there's a switch, you can turn it on at anytime. And even thought you're the only one who can actually do it, I'll be with you every step of the way. I'll help you find,it I'll even carry you if I have to, and when you do find it I'll encourage you to turn it on. I'll be with you, I'll help you, because I know in my heart, even you you don't, that you are not broken, you are not beyond repair. You are beautiful, you are whole, just let you light shine.

Mariana Aydar.Manhã Azul

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário